Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke.... Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GritNoPhoenix
Troll
Troll
GritNoPhoenix

umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke.... Empty
PostSubject: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Heyz to all Very Happy
call me Grit ;3..... if that wont do then call me Sayuko x]
i likes to play PWI and JD .... having fun on both of them x]
im not tall at all but im very huggable <.< <--- thats what people say -.- x]
i got green eyes , brown hair <--- the usuall ..... from colors i love red and black Very Happy
i wont go out much cos the people here are crapy, everyone is at England and now the people i know and love are going friggin away -.- really makes me sad T.T
i cant stand the heat, usually makes me gasping all the time -.- .. no i dont have astma or whats that decease..
im 14 right now ..... laaammmeee .... noone lets me do anything in that age -.-
i loove heavy metal , rock, punk .... the usuall Bullet For my Valentine, In Flames , Between The Burried And Me <-- <33333
i have weird humor about things , depending on the person..... usually i get the point.... oke lol that was complicating -.-
im also ninja in training..... some people think im Grit reaper in training cos of my nickname -.- x3 lol at that
People in Allied kick ass!!! remember that ......
i dont hate anyone so stop being like.... she hates us <.< .... i know ur joking but i dont see it as a joke >.> thats actually depressing when someone thinks i hate them -.-
im smiling most of the time Very Happy ...... pretty much cos of the people around me :3... so thank you Allied Very Happy coulndt ask for a better clan to be honest ;3
so if ur leaving Allied then ur doing a huge mistake.... no other clan can replace Allied an its people i know cos ive been into many clans even the ones that are the best still suck ass if u ask me...
so have fun till it lasts Very Happy

Allied FTW!!!!!! X3

Last edited by GritNoPhoenix on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
PelleTrickz
King of the Awesomness
King of the Awesomness
PelleTrickz

PostSubject: Re: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://allied.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 am

grit we'll be litlle girl tm ;D joking...
but i'm the youngest from Allied >.<
it sucks... but my b-day is coming up ^^
btw...nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Lunally

Lunally

PostSubject: Re: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:51 pm

aww Griit even if you're 14, we still love you aalll =D and I'm 15 so no big difference XD
and I don't think you hate us, you're too nice for that X3
and I hope you can come on Pwi mooore noow =D

Allied FTW yay ! <3
Back to top Go down
Bladebone

Bladebone

PostSubject: Re: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:51 am

Nah... I Am the youngest XD
I'm 13...
My b-day is at 07.02.2010...
So yeah... few months to 14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty :: Info about yourself! :)-
Jump to: