Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  Art Competition! Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

Art Competition!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:08 pm

I'm working on a 3d sci-fi movie at the moment and I got an idea lets make a competition for allien races Very Happy I need 2 allien races, so please people with both imagination and decent drawing skills post your ideas of an alien spiecies Very Happy And please, let it be serious not like unicorns or something silly XD

Price :
I'm not sure what can I offer, but hmm, I think I might give away some stuff fro my my pwi account and of course the winner will see 3d effect of his or her idea xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.sirtibio.deviantart.com/
tomatidinmor
Troll Hero
Troll Hero
tomatidinmor

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:14 pm

unicorns are the coolest alliens ever :O
Back to top Go down
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:04 pm

maybe in sweden ;P xD Nah but seriously, its not gonna be fairy tale xD
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:52 pm

I could probably provide few concepts..(don't care for the prizes anyhow i would do it for the heck of it) but my scanner is busted so no pic's can be uploaded till the further notice.
Back to top Go down
tomatidinmor
Troll Hero
Troll Hero
tomatidinmor

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:53 am

who talked about fairy tale? unicorns so fit in in a sci-fi :O
Back to top Go down
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:19 am

lol maria xD and Alex, u can do picture of your drawings xD I just need idea Very Happy dont have to be good quality
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 am

an art competiton but only 3 possible entrants... since the rest of the forum = deeeaaaaaaaaaad :L
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Sir_Tibio wrote:
lol maria xD and Alex, u can do picture of your drawings xD I just need idea Very Happy dont have to be good quality
Yes i can do the concept art,but how do you imagine am gonna send picture if am unable to scan the drawing onto hard disc(as i said my scanner is busted so am unable to upload anything to hard and/or to any other possible source)?
Back to top Go down
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:47 am

Clay wrote:
Yes i can do the concept art,but how do you imagine am gonna send picture if am unable to scan the drawing onto hard disc(as i said my scanner is busted so am unable to upload anything to hard and/or to any other possible source)?

I meant by doing photo with camera, surely some of your friends have camera if you dont have ^^
Back to top Go down
tomatidinmor
Troll Hero
Troll Hero
tomatidinmor

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:40 am

If I could draw, I would draw Youda. Riding a unicorn. True story.
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Again...due to my scanner being busted it made uploading impossible(camera wise or any other possible method of transferring pictures onto my hard disc and am not sure from where the malfunction is coming but that is the only thing am unable to do on my computer.Computer is fully functional when it comes to doing other things but transferring data into my pc from usb or via scanner is not possible.)
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:15 am

so in other words the problem is uploading the picture... not photographing it?
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:28 pm

macker wrote:
so in other words the problem is uploading the picture... not photographing it?
Yep that's the ticket.Otherwise i would upload it in other means.
I do have few of saved pictures on net which i could upload(but i highly doubt human,chibi and etc would fit too much into alien profile).
Back to top Go down
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Clay wrote:
.Computer is fully functional when it comes to doing other things but transferring data into my pc from usb or via scanner is not possible.)
Seems like your usb port is broken or windows drivers for usb are damaged or missing. Try switching the scanner through usb ports (if you havent done that already). You might as well try change voltage of usb ports in BIOS but idk if you know how xD Not mentioning changing usb slots on mainboard. Anyhow, describe this problem more, do you have any errors or anything.
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Nope its just simply dead(i assume it has to do with power outage few weeks ago).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Competition!   Art Competition! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Competition!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty :: Art section-
Jump to: