Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkly_Star

Sparkly_Star

Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D   Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:48 am

Hi everyone, I'm Sparkly_Star, but feel free to just say the shorter 'sparkly', 'spark', 'star' or the like Razz

I'm currently 21 years old, live in the Netherlands, study Computer Science (I learn to program stuff in C++).
In Dutch it's called Technische Informatica but I couldn't find a correct English translation that would fit for all things I've learned till now >.<

In game I'm always in for some fun, so if you want to have a party, chase 100 mobs and survive it, or just want to behave crazy, be sure to invite me too lol Very Happy

Any more questions about things which I forgot to say? Feel free to ask ^^
Back to top Go down
Michellito
Newb
Newb
Michellito

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D   Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 am

woooooot!! xD sparklyyy :3
Back to top Go down
GritNoPhoenix
Troll
Troll
GritNoPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D   Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:25 am

ohayy sparkly
Back to top Go down
tomatidinmor
Troll Hero
Troll Hero
tomatidinmor

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D   Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:25 pm

(Y) (facebook damaged)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D   Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Sparkly_Star :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty :: Info about yourself! :)-
Jump to: