Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

JD Build Guides XD

Go down 
+6
Clay
Nekaru
PelleTrickz
Becky
Remorse
macker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:23 pm

yw XD

and i win this arguement XD

make any comeback and i go serbia with a rifle and a baseball bat XD
Back to top Go down
GritNoPhoenix
Troll
Troll
GritNoPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:29 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 pm

macker wrote:
yw XD

and i win this arguement XD

make any comeback and i go serbia with a rifle and a baseball bat XD
What argument XD?
1)no argument made (if any at all in which case all i saw was some quote remakes and such.The real argument about the game i can make is graphics first then some other technical stuff for which am making room in dif. section.)
2)Don't think insulting helps you much(since i didn't started with one) anyhow as far as am concerned i got irl things too like work ty Razz.
3)Your threat won't scare me i can freely give you place and anything so i can whoop you anytime anywhere Razz(why need a bat or a rifle if you are a "kwl" fighter boi Rolling Eyes).
P.S Chill pill helps since most of my thread written was made in joke alas if you can't make a difference between fake and real then refrain from making statements Wink.
P.S.S Am making whole new forum dedicated to guild Allied in which this one purpose kinda failed due to overpopulation of "random crap" written.
For all info about the new one members can talk with Grit in a week or so when forum gets operational.
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:29 am

all this talk and nothing to back it up eh clay..

u n ur plastic samurai sword are welcome to come england and start ... and get ur ass beaten... and end up in hospital.... blah blah blah blah blah

n tbh ur disses are shit Razz theyr all trying to be smart and no-1 gives a shit about that lol so c u next tuesday Razz

and i have better things to do irl too Razz

like sch, social life... Razz lol!

and i knw it was ment as a joke Razz as all things are... this 1 just pissed me the fuck off eventually Razz so time 2 dieee boiiiiii ::books a flight to serbia:: XD

oh and please try usin less big words... they dont make u sound any bigger lol just more of a twat Razz

conversation. over
Back to top Go down
sixfeet
Newb
Newb
sixfeet

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:47 am

omg ur arguein over A GAME........................omg its stupid man it like watchin a group of ducks gang rapin a elephant ITS POINTLESS N PROVES NOTHING

so just livee ur lifes n GET OVER IT

Last edited by sixfeet on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:47 am

lool its not the game its the players Razz

but lee's right this argument is bullshit lol

ttyl Razz
Back to top Go down
sixfeet
Newb
Newb
sixfeet

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 am

n im the fkin 1 who act like a twat half the time tellin to grown up people to stop actin like there 5 yrs old in a playground fightin over a stone
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:50 am

lol ok we can stop now lee Razz
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:05 am

Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:32 pm

macker wrote:
all this talk and nothing to back it up eh clay..

u n ur plastic samurai sword are welcome to come england and start ... and get ur ass beaten... and end up in hospital.... blah blah blah blah blah

n tbh ur disses are shit Razz theyr all trying to be smart and no-1 gives a shit about that lol so c u next tuesday Razz

and i have better things to do irl too Razz

like sch, social life... Razz lol!

and i knw it was ment as a joke Razz as all things are... this 1 just pissed me the fuck off eventually Razz so time 2 dieee boiiiiii ::books a flight to serbia:: XD

oh and please try usin less big words... they dont make u sound any bigger lol just more of a twat Razz

conversation. over
You do know how ridiculous this sounds mm?All of arguments i got well enough to back up(alas can't be said same for you since i hereby grant you the title of Baron von Minhauzen (its a book you might need to read it,its a good one),again empty threats mean nothing so yeah i got nothing to be scared of you.Never asked for your social life since am just minding my own.(sixfeet yep am well aware that the squabble is kinda pointless but i prefer stating my mind instead.In any case just stated to his "threats" and by far i don't see me acting like a kid.But i ain't gonna be pushed around by some 16 year old "gangsta wannabe").As for "big words" well ...i thought you are born in England and wouldn't be a problem for you to comprehend(as for "they don't make you sound bigger" well in fact i use the knowledge of a language i learned throughout ages unlike you so nothing to make me look "bigger" the point is am using what i know even tho am not a native speaker...so yeah if its hard for you to understand i can speak ur 1337 lang. so joo kould anderstand)."dieee boiiii" lol(?) i think you live too much in Danny land but meh am done with "argue" i stated my mind clear enough.All in all making new forum with a purpose (no offense to anyone but i think the current forum skipped its original purpose designated so i decided to creating the forum so Perfect World International players can find any useful feedback and reference for the game).That is all tyvm.
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 pm

im not gonna continue this pointless argument lol its a waste of time just like u... so plz just stay out of my way and ill stay out of urs...

i think thats the mature way of handling this...

wow a 16 year old being mature not very often these "wannabe gangstars" do tht lol..
but really stop being a big kid and grow up.. the world isnt nice infact i get that lesson taught to me too much so fuck off.

btw 1337 lang??? wtf
and wannabe gangster.. thts wot the world is full of these days
im tiring of this petty argument.
and for the record i do understand all these big words its just alot simpler and faster to use small words lol
im not popping off "antidisestablishmentairianism" anywhere lol

besides we are both being immature so lets just stop there.

oh and btw i didnt threaten u.. its what u called earlyer a joke. so its cleared up >.>
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Welcome to birmingham Very Happy

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Society/Pix/pictures/2008/05/06/LozellsPA2.gif

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icbirmingham/apr2007/5/5/E02A72EE-F585-56E4-2BC38A211A0D1623.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/pix/riot2_birmingham051024.jpg

ahhhh home sweet home Very Happy

::trying to change the subject:: lol arguments arnt on my to do list after this week lol
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:10 pm

macker wrote:
im not gonna continue this pointless argument lol its a waste of time just like u... so plz just stay out of my way and ill stay out of urs...

i think thats the mature way of handling this...

wow a 16 year old being mature not very often these "wannabe gangstars" do tht lol..
but really stop being a big kid and grow up.. the world isnt nice infact i get that lesson taught to me too much so fuck off.

btw 1337 lang??? wtf
and wannabe gangster.. thts wot the world is full of these days
im tiring of this petty argument.
and for the record i do understand all these big words its just alot simpler and faster to use small words lol
im not popping off "antidisestablishmentairianism" anywhere lol

besides we are both being immature so lets just stop there.

oh and btw i didnt threaten u.. its what u called earlyer a joke. so its cleared up >.>
Nice pics.
Tho to all up said it couldn't be more wrong.So refrain from "philosophy" i already lived through that one(as for being a kid well w/e floats your boat i pointed things out in mature way i said my views and am putting this to end in polite manner as a grown up *pats*).
P.S Joke taken.
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:14 pm

lol give over please im no longer in the mood for this. i have more important things irl

and im not 6 so that little *pats* comment was irrelevent.

and those pics wernt ment as philosophy that was me being random lol

whats the point in argueing with someone who is always right anyway ::sigh:: give up alex i dont care what u think about me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:29 pm

macker wrote:
lol give over please im no longer in the mood for this. i have more important things irl

whats the point in argueing with someone who is always right anyway ::sigh:: give up alex i dont care what u think about me anymore.
I wasn't commenting on pics "philosophy" i was quoting the upper said above my previous statement as for pics i complimented them in fact.
In any case neither am i in mood so i put it at rest but giving arguments and facts on things said from you (dislike false assumptions without backing it with solid proof.)and you ain't the only one with rl.
The whole point of my "written story" was that you don't have a proof in which you can be right about the topic(not saying am right either but i provided facts that are sufficient.)
It all started with: "lame"=referring to ironically switching back and forwards quotes in older posts that got necroed,in which you started with drama class.
Nonetheless am leaving topic back on track and to its original purpose as forum is already deviating from its original purpose like i mentioned earlier.You carry on with your things.
Back to top Go down
GritNoPhoenix
Troll
Troll
GritNoPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:33 am

macker wrote:
Welcome to birmingham Very Happy

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Society/Pix/pictures/2008/05/06/LozellsPA2.gif

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icbirmingham/apr2007/5/5/E02A72EE-F585-56E4-2BC38A211A0D1623.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/pix/riot2_birmingham051024.jpg

ahhhh home sweet home Very Happy

::trying to change the subject:: lol arguments arnt on my to do list after this week lol

yep definetly goes with JD topic rofl
haha rofl
having fun with all the riots going on in there?
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Clay wrote:
macker wrote:

I wasn't commenting on pics "philosophy" i was quoting the upper said above my previous statement as for pics i complimented them in fact.
In any case neither am i in mood so i put it at rest but giving arguments and facts on things said from you (dislike false assumptions without backing it with solid proof.)and you ain't the only one with rl.
The whole point of my "written story" was that you don't have a proof in which you can be right about the topic(not saying am right either but i provided facts that are sufficient.)
It all started with: "lame"=referring to ironically switching back and forwards quotes in older posts that got necroed,in which you started with drama class.
Nonetheless am leaving topic back on track and to its original purpose as forum is already deviating from its original purpose like i mentioned earlier.You carry on with your things.

lol stop replying please.

and yeah grits fun times XD
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Don't see any rule that prohibits me.
Grit tommoz it will be finished with polishing and "tweaking" check it out when you can.
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:40 pm

lol cba
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JD Build Guides XD   JD Build Guides XD - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JD Build Guides XD
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty :: Different stuffs =) :: Jady Dynasty-
Jump to: