Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  hi im new to website Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

hi im new to website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikhil

mikhil

hi im new to website Empty
PostSubject: hi im new to website   hi im new to website I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:58 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
tomatidinmor
Troll Hero
Troll Hero
tomatidinmor

PostSubject: Re: hi im new to website   hi im new to website I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:25 am

hi Smile
Back to top Go down
GritNoPhoenix
Troll
Troll
GritNoPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: hi im new to website   hi im new to website I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:11 am

hey xD
Back to top Go down
meenakshijsr

PostSubject: hi im new to website   hi im new to website I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:14 am

Hi Basketball
I want to introduce myself.Hope this is useful for you.
Memories last forever as we treasure them in our hearts. Please contact us NOW and start turning those photographs into beautiful, long-lasting and treasured works of art!
Photo to painting
We also use only the best high grade canvas to ensure that you enjoy your pictures for a very long time.
The guys at Snappy Canvas were so friendly and accommodating that all my specific instruction were met with enthusiasm. They also gave me suggestions that were right on target! Good luck to you guys and until next picture!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi im new to website   hi im new to website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi im new to website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty :: Info about yourself! :)-
Jump to: