Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  The truth. Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

The truth.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

The truth. Empty
PostSubject: The truth.   The truth. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:51 am

MMORPG
Mindless Meaningless Overrated Repetitive Pointless Game.

A game you play for no reason other than the fact that you are addicted or you're just trying it out. You play it and play it as your mind goes into a passive state as you click away and bash on your macros. The only "real" point of the game is to level up and strengthen your character as much as possible, and when you finally get it to the maximum level, hopefully you realize that you have just wasted several months or quite possibly even years of your life. It never gives you a sense of accomplishment because anyone can do it, you need no skill, no self-discipline, just a large amount of time on your hands and a couple Mountain Dews to pull some all-nighters. For some real gaming, play a console or PC game, which develops reaction time, perseverance, and maybe even a little hand-eye coordination. Even when MMORPGs get updates, it doesn't matter because the main point of the game is still just to kill more stuff and become more powerful so you can kill stronger stuff and become more powerful so you can kill even stronger stuff and become more powerful and so on. Maybe it's fun to play with friends because you can joke around as you play. They're fun at first with all the cool, big worlds and fun, flashy attacks, but after that, it's just the power-up/kill stuff cycle. So please, do yourself a favor and at least realize what you're doing as you click away while in that raid. MMORPGs become more than just a hobby when you really get into them. They start consuming many aspects of your life. Get a healthy hobby like console games, or a PC game that requires skill like Counter-Strike or Starcraft. They have more of a point to them, like getting a however high score or something. Also, you can keep balance in your life with a console, it will work around your schedule instead of you having to work around its. You can still go outside and hang with friends and stuff while still playing video games. Consoles won't consume your life (well maybe just for short periods if you find really good games). It will be hard to quit at first because your mind will still be addicted to that MMORPG, but you'll soon realize how much better off you are.
Person 1: Hey, I just got a Wii.

Person 2: That's cool, I got World of Warcraft, it looks like such an awesome MMORPG!

(Six months later)

Person 1: Hey man how's it goi- Whoa! Dude, what happened to your skin? You look like a freaking vampire!

Person 2: Yeah, well I've been inside for the past 6 months staring at my computer screen. My character is getting really strong.

1: That looks unhealthy, man you should stop.

2: Never!
Back to top Go down
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

The truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth.   The truth. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:57 am

this is sooooooooooooooooo true.. I'm pale too.. kinda xD or not. idk xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.sirtibio.deviantart.com/

The truth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty :: Different stuffs =) :: Random shit! :D-
Jump to: