Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P Empty
PostSubject: A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P   A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:45 am

Greetings my name is Alexander(friends do call me Alex) am 24 year old and as in my info is said am from Serbia.Like to watch anime's,read manga,draw some anime like,hanging out with my friends and playing games.
Feel free to ask anything else you wanna know am around.
A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P 2jb1jtf
Back to top Go down
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

PostSubject: Re: A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P   A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 am

omg samurai xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.sirtibio.deviantart.com/
VashSkywind
Newb
Newb
VashSkywind

PostSubject: Re: A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P   A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 am

Samurai...not even close, BUT, he does remind me of the penguin from the Batman movie...I even made a picture to show the resemblance...

A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P Lolololol

Its mostly the goofy nose that reminded me of the penguin...
Back to top Go down
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

PostSubject: Re: A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P   A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:11 am

omg xDDDDDDDDDDDD vash xD alex will kill you affraid xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.sirtibio.deviantart.com/
VashSkywind
Newb
Newb
VashSkywind

PostSubject: Re: A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P   A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Im not worried about his sword at all....that beak of his is a little more threatening though XDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P   A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.L.E.X=Armored Legendary Enforcing Xeno....or just Alex :P
Page 1 of 1