Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  RANDY=SHIBBY!!! Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

RANDY=SHIBBY!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

RANDY=SHIBBY!!! Empty
PostSubject: RANDY=SHIBBY!!!   RANDY=SHIBBY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Yoh, well as EVERYONE knows my name is Randy! YARG! So let me tell you a little about myself.

Well im 20 yrs old, 6'1, blue eyes, dark brown hair. I am very passionate when it comes to loving someone. I guess you could say im a hopeless romantic. (Chicks Digit) Haha

Things I like: Playing online games! Some console games usually old school stuff! (OLD SCHOOL FTW!) I enjoy cooking and going for walks at night. And I like to write poems to express how I feel to people or just to vent. I like to hangout with my friends irl and on PWI! (Greatest Faction EVER) OH! And TECHNO!!!! P.S. Show my nipples on cam! (Nells Mainly)

Things I dislike: People who are dramatic, liars and disloyal friends. Country music! HAHAHA Not much that I really dislike just those are the main things.... WAIT! LAGGING I HATE LAGGING!!! LAME!

Well if there is anything else you would like to know just ask! Razz

Last edited by ArcheWhite on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nells
Young Troll
Young Troll
Nells

RANDY=SHIBBY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDY=SHIBBY!!!   RANDY=SHIBBY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:04 pm

U forgot to write "show my nipples in cam" in "Thing i like:"
Back to top Go down
http://www.doodie.com
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

RANDY=SHIBBY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDY=SHIBBY!!!   RANDY=SHIBBY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 pm

There, haha I edited it and added it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Nells
Young Troll
Young Troll
Nells

RANDY=SHIBBY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDY=SHIBBY!!!   RANDY=SHIBBY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 pm

aaah, nice ^^ xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.doodie.com
PelleTrickz
King of the Awesomness
King of the Awesomness
PelleTrickz

RANDY=SHIBBY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDY=SHIBBY!!!   RANDY=SHIBBY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:14 pm

haha nipples in cam <3 xD
Back to top Go down
https://allied.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

RANDY=SHIBBY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDY=SHIBBY!!!   RANDY=SHIBBY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDY=SHIBBY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty :: Info about yourself! :)-
Jump to: