Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  Ben hey its me look Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

Ben hey its me look

Go down 
+2
Remorse
Nekaru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nekaru
Newb
Newb
Nekaru

Ben hey its me look Empty
PostSubject: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:46 pm

ok well i work for a phone company its really boring i hate it. i grew up in Tupelo oklahoma only one of you knows were that is i love perfect world

i like to draw anime
i like to work out and play with friends

my favorite superhero is BATMAN yeah boy lol im a geek and i love it i have two cats Neko and Yukie love um exept Yukie he pees on everything mostly randys stuff tho

at this time i have a wicked sun burn my fault but no one had sun screen the side effects include burnt red skin with blisters all over shoulders, itching, burning, pain, crying, and partial thoughts of suicide, lol kidding but anyway i love to swim yeah swimming cheers im 6 foot and weigh alot lol i never tell its rude lol
i had thoughts of going to the airforce mostly for the money its alot and i needs it lol and was going to go and train military dogs like what my uncle did back when he was younger

i play shooting games with my dad when i can and we exchange nicknames back and forth once one of us dies like shit bird, dick weed, and fat basterd its very fun Laughing

i gots a big family 4 brothers and 2 sisters you have to learn to eat fast or you dont get any food but i dont live with them no more i live in Ada Oklahoma with Randy he is very gasy we are hoping to move out and get a cheaper aprt because we be poor fok lol Sad

every one on allied is like family just scatered all over and cant visit Shocked hmmmmmm ok im out of ideas of what to put in this box oooo im having trouble deciding on who to play as my Wizard or my Blademaster so i would like someone elses opinon on the matter thanks and good bye im late for work again owell
Back to top Go down
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:18 am

Hey, I only have gas sometimes!!! xD Rarely ever im hardly even around you!
Back to top Go down
PelleTrickz
King of the Awesomness
King of the Awesomness
PelleTrickz

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:31 am

right on! xD

and Randy we need to fix your gasy stomach Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://allied.forumotion.com
Nekaru
Newb
Newb
Nekaru

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 pm

ok whats up with that no one posts anything on mine untel randy does thats not fare Sad i feel so un loved man Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:44 pm

in that case i will post something random just so you cant say you feel unloved Razz.
Back to top Go down
Nekaru
Newb
Newb
Nekaru

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:53 pm

yeah i feel loved again lol
Back to top Go down
Balamathor

Balamathor

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:02 am

Haha Razz
Back to top Go down
PelleTrickz
King of the Awesomness
King of the Awesomness
PelleTrickz

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:01 am

Everyone in Allied is loved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:39 am

Grr... I dont have a gas problem!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nekaru
Newb
Newb
Nekaru

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Shocked yes you do but Allied loves it
Back to top Go down
PelleTrickz
King of the Awesomness
King of the Awesomness
PelleTrickz

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:33 am

Indeed Ben Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:00 pm

Whatever... Im done... Razz
Back to top Go down
Nekaru
Newb
Newb
Nekaru

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 pm

im shure your done ill stick a fork in your little butter biscuit lol and when i do it i will look back at you and give a nice perverted grin lol jk jk Wink
Back to top Go down
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
tomatidinmor
Troll Hero
Troll Hero
tomatidinmor

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:56 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:40 pm

that is sick shiz XD.
Back to top Go down
tomatidinmor
Troll Hero
Troll Hero
tomatidinmor

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:22 pm

it sure is
Back to top Go down
Nekaru
Newb
Newb
Nekaru

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:44 pm

i know what a sick person lol i would never Shocked
Back to top Go down
tomatidinmor
Troll Hero
Troll Hero
tomatidinmor

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:04 pm

noooo. ofc you wouldn't -.-
Back to top Go down
Nekaru
Newb
Newb
Nekaru

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:34 pm

:cheers:nope im pure of heart lol do you believe me hmmmm Shocked
Back to top Go down
tomatidinmor
Troll Hero
Troll Hero
tomatidinmor

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 am

i'm not sure:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben hey its me look   Ben hey its me look I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben hey its me look
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty :: Info about yourself! :)-
Jump to: