Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  bm is the easiest char imo :p Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

bm is the easiest char imo :p

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

bm is the easiest char imo :p Empty
PostSubject: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 pm

bm is the easiest char imo :p 2009-013

bm is the easiest char imo :p 2009-014
Back to top Go down
http://www.sirtibio.deviantart.com/
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Yea, it is in all honesty. Can take on just about anything almost cept FB mobs unless your higher than they are. Razz
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:45 pm

SILENCE
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 am

i already took a lvl 106 mob at lvl 76 XD.(the highest lvl mob in the world map i know of so far.)
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:28 am

Id say Veno and Barb are easier, they are way over powered lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:52 am

shame shame Sad
Where your wizzy Pride scratch
Back to top Go down
PelleTrickz
King of the Awesomness
King of the Awesomness
PelleTrickz

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:47 am

lol at hardy ^^
Back to top Go down
https://allied.forumotion.com
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:21 pm

LOLZ
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:29 pm

so who here owns a shed?
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:07 am

Both veno's and barbs are fairly hard to build as well.
Veno has lots of expenses on cost of their skills(regarding their fox form build or humanoid build) and they got fairly extra costs of feeding their pets(and usually buying herc or nyx),as for barbs they got huge repair costs(not to mention the costs of their grinding as well).
So all in all when all aspects are seen i could say myself as well that BM's are most suitable for decent moneymaking and grinding with low repair costs as well.
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:55 am

Money wise they are harder to play as but

General killing and questing is easier imo (on barb and veno)
Back to top Go down
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:26 am

nononono ! the easiest class to quests is wizard xD definitely, but he sucks at massive grinding . bm has much more aoes, and when he meet pure phys , like danny did, he lvled in 1 day 1 lvl from 64 to 65 or 65 to 66 xD ( danny pls help xD)
I dont even count barbs and venos coz :
1) i hate venos and like alex sed, hard to play, cuz without pets they suck ass
2) i like civilized characters so barb doenst count xD and barbs are fugly, and i like my red wizzy hair bounce
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:34 am

Lol u have much to learn about the ways of AoE young Sedgeone Razz XD
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Sir_Tibio wrote:
nononono ! the easiest class to quests is wizard xD definitely, but he sucks at massive grinding . bm has much more aoes, and when he meet pure phys , like danny did, he lvled in 1 day 1 lvl from 64 to 65 or 65 to 66 xD ( danny pls help xD)
I dont even count barbs and venos coz :
1) i hate venos and like alex sed, hard to play, cuz without pets they suck ass
2) i like civilized characters so barb doenst count xD and barbs are fugly, and i like my red wizzy hair bounce
well it really depends what kind of BM you play as(BM's class is most vast in the way of their sub class choice)
axe/hammer BM is great for aoe grinding in this case but the flaw of this kind of BM is his accuracy sux ass big time for the good share of his sheer strength,as for sword/blade BM they overall sux at aoe grinding but they are extremely good at melee fight 1vs1 and high dodge is their good side as well,spear BM's have excellent range to their advantage and good piercing abilities (which is like godly gift versus venomancers who hides behind their pets)and their ability to stack on bleed,and finally fist BM's sux at dmg overall but they are quite fast and accurate at landing the blows and fastest hitter of all class,the pro's of this class is they are really good at disrupting casters by lowering their cast time or simply negating their cast which makes difficult job for casters when they are fighting such adversary.
This was rough description of all BM classes and their roles in both pve and pvp.
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:59 pm

lol XD im english and i still need a dictionary Smile (jokes btw lol)
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Good practice then if i do say so myself xD.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Tibio
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
Sir_Tibio

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 am

alex is real bm xD bear for him! xD
Back to top Go down
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Yea, well we are all well rounded in the ways of all types. I bet Alex is the type who always chooses a warrior with swords and just hacks his way through games. xD I like a lil challenge every now and then. Wink JKJK
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Remorse wrote:
Yea, well we are all well rounded in the ways of all types. I bet Alex is the type who always chooses a warrior with swords and just hacks his way through games. xD I like a lil challenge every now and then. Wink JKJK
You are correct in matter of my choice of class,yes i do prefer choosing warrior class in mmorpg's,but i ain't swinging around with my sword like mindless fool.Even tho warrior class is looking simple there is some wisdom in that class as well and knowing how to play with it(tho in 12sky i played originally as tanking class but i then decided to be hybrid of tanker and DD(sworder and blader)),but nonetheless the point of my "speach" is that all classes you chose in game have their own "wisdom" and that you as player is responsible how will that class be awesome or not,and how much potential will you as player draw out of that class.
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Sir_Tibio wrote:
alex is real bm xD bear for him! xD
Thanks for the beer Tibs much appreciated Razz.
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Clay wrote:
Remorse wrote:
You are correct in matter of my choice of class,yes i do prefer choosing warrior class in mmorpg's,but i ain't swinging around with my sword like mindless fool.Even tho warrior class is looking simple there is some wisdom in that class as well and knowing how to play with it(tho in 12sky i played originally as tanking class but i then decided to be hybrid of tanker and DD(sworder and blader)),but nonetheless the point of my "speach" is that all classes you chose in game have their own "wisdom" and that you as player is responsible how will that class be awesome or not,and how much potential will you as player draw out of that class.

OMG :: gets the dictionary:: we need to make u more iliterate alex Wink
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Lawls i would like to have my literacy intact thank you ;p.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:51 pm

ok lets say it in 1 Word
Wizards rocks yes they are and no body will say not Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:52 pm

not.

Btw that was more than 1 word ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:54 pm

you said no WTF scratch
Now i will send u mine wizard monkeys army and they pwn u afro
They have afros Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bm is the easiest char imo :p
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty :: Different stuffs =) :: Perfect World-
Jump to: