Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied

HomeHome  bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

bm is the easiest char imo :p

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Well Hard my friend Danny is fellow Blademaster himself so he knows what am talking about actually Razz.BM's do have their pride as warriors and they have lots of sophistication in what they do.
Back to top Go down
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:46 pm

OKOK!!! Kids you can be your warriors and wizards I just wish PWI had a sin type and then I know where dans allegiance would be! With me cuz we rock da sins! Wink They can take out any warrior and ESPECIALLY Wizzy. xD

Im sorry if any of you QQd after reading that... xD But its the truth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 am

Remorse wrote:
OKOK!!! Kids you can be your warriors and wizards I just wish PWI had a sin type and then I know where dans allegiance would be! With me cuz we rock da sins! Wink They can take out any warrior and ESPECIALLY Wizzy. xD

Im sorry if any of you QQd after reading that... xD But its the truth!
so you wana say that wizards rock? afro
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 am

Clay wrote:
Well Hard my friend Danny is fellow Blademaster himself so he knows what am talking about actually Razz.BM's do have their pride as warriors and they have lots of sophistication in what they do.

Yes me and Alex both know the satisfaction that comes from owning wizzys in around 3 hits Wink
Back to top Go down
Clay
Troll Senior
Troll Senior
Clay

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:17 am

I forgot to announce that i hit lvl 80 and now i got shinrotwins in use xP.
Vampiric blades vs Sin=Sin got his blood sucked dry Randy Razz.
Back to top Go down
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Haha, if your talknig like GW's vamp dags its not that hard to keep your hp up and not go down with the right enchant. xD But I prefer Zealous blades over vamp anyways. Razz Endless combos and hp is never hard for me to keep up with the rights enchants. Razz I OWN WITH SINS!!!
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 am

haha i love sundering personaly Wink
Back to top Go down
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:01 pm

Not bad either but owell to each his own my sin brotha!
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 am

yoh respect to the shadow form runners Razz doin what full squads cant since 2003 XD
Back to top Go down
Remorse
Young Troll
Young Troll
Remorse

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Haha, I respect anyone who plays as a sin bro!
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:10 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
macker
Awesome Minions
Awesome Minions
macker

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:19 am

randy come back.. PWI HAS SINNNS xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
PelleTrickz
King of the Awesomness
King of the Awesomness
PelleTrickz

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:11 am

xD how about archers? :O yea we all know one archer suck :O PelleTrickz OMG HE'S NOOOOB :O :O :O
Back to top Go down
https://allied.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bm is the easiest char imo :p   bm is the easiest char imo :p - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bm is the easiest char imo :p
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Faction of Perfect World International and Jade Dynasty :: Different stuffs =) :: Perfect World-
Jump to: